To renew a previously registered club, please follow the following steps, requirements, and guidelines.
1. Please review the WLUSU Clubs and Associations Policy before continuing in the renewal process. By renewing a club, you agree to have read the aforementioned policy and agree to adhere to the strict regulations.
2. Complete the Membership List. Please note that you must have at least 20 active members to renew a club.
3. Fill out the WLU Waterloo Campus Club Renewal Form.
4. Ensure that all documents are completed to the best of your ability before submitting. Missing or incomplete information will result in a processing delay or denial of your renewal application. After submitting, you will receive an email from WLUSU regarding the status of your application.
5. Upon approval by WLUSU, you will be sent budgeting information and a budget form.
6. Provided the club is requesting funds, it is required that an operating budget for September to May be completed. The budgeting information will be given out to clubs after they have been approved.
Note: You may register a club in April, September, and January. If your club has been registered in the previous academic year, email FOSSA at email@example.com for the club renewal process. You must renew your club each year to remain an active registered club within WLUSU and other respective affiliations, eg. FOSSA.